Universal Credit report published
Welcome to the Social Security Advisory Committee’s (SSAC’s) website. Social security legislation can often be complicated. Even to those familiar with regulations, the volume of complex and inter-related detail involved in benefit law can be challenging.
This was particularly true of the Universal Credit (and related) draft regulations which the Committee was invited to scrutinise over the summer months.
Paul Gray, Chair
- New SSAC report recommends improvements for Universal Credit support (3 May 2013)
- The Minister for Welfare Reform, Lord Freud, appoints a new member to the SSAC (9 January 2013)
- SSAC welcomes new members (8 January 2013)
- Universal Credit report published (10 December 2012)
- SSAC welcomes new members (24 October 2012)
- SSAC's call for evidence on Universal Credit (24 September 2012)
- SSAC in the news (17 September 2012)